Sunday, May 1, 2016

Bones & Colors (B-Z) – 3 AM (Feat. Sandy Hui) (Audio)

source: http://www.buyspirulinaalgae.com

13th DECEMBER 2015, my 1st EP “Keep It Real” is finally released.. !!!!!

Thank you everyone for supporting me , it means a lot to me.

Self-produced EP , recorded in my storage room ,and with cheap equipments , I tried to get the best quality I could.

I’ve spent 10 months working on this EP, and it is finally released.
2015 has been a very tough year, but a good one.

Dreams are coming true little by little!! Working hard for it :)

Born Dreamer, Die Dreamer.
what matters is to die happy.

Thanks to Don and Jason for mixing and mastering my songs ! It was such a pleasure to work with you!!

now let the game begin.

and KEEP IT REAL.

Bones & Colors – 3 AM (Feat. Sandy Hui)
Produced by Bones & Colors

iTunes Link :
http://itunes.apple.com/album/id1065210689?ls=1&app=itunes

Soundcloud Link :

Spotify Link :

Brian, Bones & Colors (a.k.a B-Z).

The post Bones & Colors (B-Z) – 3 AM (Feat. Sandy Hui) (Audio) appeared first on Spirulina.

No comments:

Post a Comment