Saturday, April 30, 2016

Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask

source: http://www.buyspirulinaalgae.com

#organicskincare
I have recently received, The Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask… I tend to deal with some skin issues with black heads and oiliness, and its been very hard to find a product to work for my skin, I have tried high end items, drugstore items, and Indie items and still no efforts to fix my general skin issues. Before this product I thought there was no hope, but surprisingly I was so happy that this clay mask has help with some of my issues, hope this could also help with any of your issues you might have. Enjoy!

About the Product:
CLEANSES & EXFOLIATES: Kaolin Clay works in this mask to effectively draw out impurities caused by the environment, leaving skin clean, clear, and smooth. POWERFUL NATURAL

INGREDIENTS: Hibiscus & Cranberry fibers, Spirulina and Astaxanthin have all been chosen exclusively for Valentia Detoxifying Clay Mask because they increase collagen production, anti-aging properties, reduce free radicals and restore skin elastic for a tighter and smoother appearance.

YOUNG & HEALTHY GLOW: CoQ10 is a key ingredient that reduces the appearance of wrinkles by stimulating collagen productions to reduce free radicals that can cause premature signs of aging. Smoothes out an uneven skin tone with astaxanthin, which is known to restore skin’s natural elasticity so your skin looks and feels healthy.

REDUCE SIGNS OF AGING: One of the main ways in which free radicals damage skin and cause premature aging is by attacking the skin and leaving it weak and loose. Valentia Detoxifying Clay Mask reverses that damage so the skin is firm and strong, leaving you looking stronger and healthier.

SPA AT HOME: Pamper your skin with an expensive spa treatment right at home. Apply the clay mask and leave on for less than 15-20 minutes, grab your warm water and towel and wash gently off. Get the same deep cleanse and skin exfoliation the spa offers for less money and in the comfort of your home.

The mask made with kaolin clay is extremely smooth. I was extremely surprised at how smooth the clay was because I saw a lot of black dots. I expected it to be extremely grainy, but was pleasantly surprised. As always the product has a pleasant smell that smells like something that was made naturally and not chemically mixed. After using the mask, I felt my skin was able to breathe and was looking renewed. I always feel so much better after using Valentia products and I recommend them to everyone that I know. I don’t play when it comes to my skin and with this product, I don’t have to. I am completely confident that I will continue to use this product as well as the Ultra Pluming Hydration Mask. Using them both gives me a lovely spa feeling.

The post Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask appeared first on Spirulina.

No comments:

Post a Comment