Friday, April 29, 2016

Vitamins for weight loss and muscle tone

source: http://www.buyspirulinaalgae.com

After a year of clean eating, strength training and cardio, I had plateaued. I was unable to lose the last 5 pounds I needed to attain my goal weight.

I decided to look into vitamins to aid my diet and workout regimen. I’ve put in hours upon hours of research to find the most clinically tested vitamins that proved to be effective in weight loss, fat burning, endurance enhancing and lean muscle building.

I have tested many vitamins that did not yield results. I have tested different brands of the same vitamin. I have tested different dosages.

There are still a lot of vitamins that I have yet to test, but here are the ones that have yielded results for me so far.

I will continue to research and test vitamins that claim to aid in weight loss, endurance and muscle building. I’m sure there will be a PART 2 eventually.

That being said, I doubt I will find a combination as impressive as Green Tea, Cayenne & Caffeine. It’s honestly magical. I do firmly believe that they must be taken together, though.

Their individual effectiveness is far less impressive.

I ACCIDENTALLY LEFT OUT MY FAVORITE VITAMIN…I will add to PART 2 video. But if you work out, YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS ONE.

ORGANIC SPIRULINA
Increased power output
Muscular endurance
Fat Oxidation
Increased natural killer cells and activity
Preventative effects on skeletal muscle damage under exercise-induced oxidative stress

GREEN TEA EXTRACT (1,500 mg)
Appetite suppressant
Carb blocker (up to 30% of carbs consumed)
Fat burner when taken with caffeine
Stimulatory
Cancer prevention

CAYENNE PEPPER (Capsaicin)
Fat-Burner
Muscle Builder
Performance Enhancer

CAFFEINE
Fat Burner
Performance Enhancer
Increased cognition, focus, alertness (nootropic)

CLA 95 (Safflower oil)
Reduce body fa
Improve body composition
Anti-inflammatory

CARB BLOCKER (WHITE KIDNEY BEAN)
Calorie blocker
Carb blocker

SOURCES:
www.nootriment.com
www.examine.com

The sites above give great descriptions and overviews (some studies) of the best vitamins out there.

I have found some variance of information, however, between those sites and actual medical studies done by doctors and universities. Don’t believe everything you read. Or in this case, just let me do the reading for you!

COMING SOON****

CANDIDA COMPLEX
HAIR NAILS SKIN COMPLEX
BRAIN BOOSTING COMPLEX
MOOD ENHANCING COMPLEX
VITAMINS FOR LOGEVITY

The post Vitamins for weight loss and muscle tone appeared first on Spirulina.

No comments:

Post a Comment