Saturday, June 25, 2016

LEGO vending machine

source: http://www.buyspirulinaalgae.com

Please like and subscribe if you did enjoy this video!

Follow me on Instagram: @superlegosam (sneak peeks and updates!)

Building time: 8 weeks. Thousands of bricks. Weighs: 20 kg
I’m sorry, but I won’t sell this machine, so please don’t ask for it.

This new machine is one of my biggest yet and it comes with four different products! On top of that it has a completely new coin registration, sorting and change system allowing it to accept and store three different kinds of coins. The hardest part of building this vending machine was the communication between the NXT and the EV3 intelligent brick, since bluetooth between them is not possible. I solved it with a motor and sensor on both bricks.

– SUPERLEGOSAM

The post LEGO vending machine appeared first on Spirulina.

No comments:

Post a Comment